I looked at the picture, and it certainly is Swami G with, as you

righly say a pujari. Please go also to

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=Swami+G&search=Search and you

can see that it Swami G is an American woman who has taken sannyas

vows. About the stick I am also puzzled, by I don't think its a Danda

(stick often wrapped in an orange cloth) Only Brahmins could become

Danda Swamis. Guru Dev was one, and you can see such a stick on his

photo. It is regarded as a holy symbol. So I suppose it must be some

other tool.

G i wanted it to be the usual plain danda with just the orange cloth
tied around
it - the sadhu that ushered me into sannyas wanted it fully covered -
so it was -
you are speaking of the Eka Dandi order - within the orange cloth
wrapping
are 3 small sticks -

  the danda is symbolic.

  Maha Shanti OM