I wonder if Judy's Truth is not a whole lot like my Enlightenment: So
> self-evident, crystal-clear, that it is virtually impossible to believe
> other's *can't* see it and operate naturally from that place...?

It seems to me that the states of mind people refer to as states of
"enlightenment" are shifts of awareness that are more fundamental than
a compulsion to return to a favorite emotion (outrage for example).
I'm quite sure I'm in over my head in a discussion of your state of
awareness, but isn't your experience a shift concerning your
relationship of your identity (Self) with your thoughts and feelings?
 This should give you more choices concerning where you put your
attention within your thoughts and feelings options, right?  Although
you may not be choosing the state itself and its perspective, it seems
to me that it is different from a person feeling compelled to think a
certain thought or harbor a specific feeling.  The lack of choice may
be the same, but the outcome is almost the exact opposite.  I think
Turq's speculation of a lack of self-reflective ability may be on the
mark.

I appreciate that you are open to discussing your subjective
experiences. Although I might use different language to describe my
own internal experience, the subject fascinates me whatever the
language used.