In a message dated 6/28/07 1:34:39 P.M. Central  Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
MDixon wrote:

>>> IS the venom of the left so natural to you that you don't even  recognize
>>> it when it is spewed?
>>>

> Bhairitu wrote:
>
>> You are the pot calling the  kettle black.
>>

> Yes, the venom is so natural that  Bharat2 didn't even mention Bill Maher's
> hate speech, or even  acknowledge it, yet Bharat2 is a Bill Maher watcher.
> So, I'd say that  rather than Dixon being the pot, that Bharat2 is both pot
> and kettle,  since it was Ann and Bill that made the comments, not Dixon.
I was commenting  on Dixon's comment not Maher or Coulter.

Right Nooz, and my comment  was too Sal who had asked," Let's see you provide
an example. Notice that they  never do-they just speak in vague
generalities.They can't, which is why they  don't." So put my question to Sal
in context.
Surely she isn't so blind or  uninformed that she doesn't hear or read the
venom constantly poured out by the  left or either it is acceptable in her
eyes.
What is good for the goose is good  for the gander. There seems to be a number
of people in this forum that think  the left can do no wrong and are justified
in anything they say yet if somebody  from the right makes an equally
offensive remark back, that crosses the line and  isn't very nice. BTW I gave
Sal the
example she challenged me for and so did  Shemp.