--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That can't be. That overstrains my brain. This turnaround thing has
> limit, tell this to Byron.

*lol*

> You can't be a particle of something, which
> is a particle of you already. What you mean is Indras net:
Everything
> reflects everything else.

YES YES YES!

I LOVE YOU! :-) :-) :-)

And also ... because Wholeness is continually collapsing into
point(s), It gets to experience the *effect* (as a point) of its own
*cause* (as Wholeness), and the *divinity* (from the viewpoint of the
point, looking at Wholeness) of its own *humanity* (from the
viewpoint of Wholeness, looking at point), und so weiter! :-)

*L*L*L*