--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > UC being transitory states.
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:
>
> > Yet this is just new age speculation.
>
> Au contraire, mon frere -- it is my direct experience :-)

Yet Jim in a post yesterday dismissed the analogy of acid induced
states of being as not valid because they were not permanent.

Thats not a gotcha quote. But a continuing crack of wonderment at the
cosmic egg of your View. And while some may trot out the tired (IMO)
saw of "you just can't handle paradox" -- I remind you of my view that
mundane parodoxes are often not profound -- and are certainly not true
 by the fact that they contradictory statements. Sometimes, most of
the time, contrdictory statements are just what they are.