"If someone is mean, out they go, and that
goes for Edg and everyone else. One strike, out you go."

If I wanted this kind of judgment on my expression I would have stayed
in the movement.  Does the term "Age of Enlightenment News" mean
anything to you?

Once trollish behavior has been identified, anyone responding is doing
it by choice.  Some are obviously nuts or on the outer edges of odd.
Some are entertaining if you don't take it personally.

Limiting content freedom is a dark path.  If you just control what you
read, ignore posts that don't interest you and pay attention to what
you like, no one will have to kick people off because you don't want
to read their stuff.

Self control, not group control.