--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Edg:
> If someone is mean, out they go, and that goes for Edg and everyone
> else. One strike, out you go."
>
> Curtis:
> If I wanted this kind of judgment on my expression I would have
> stayed in the movement.  Does the term "Age of Enlightenment News"
> mean anything to you?
>
> You know, we lost Cliff Rees.  That was a loss.  He said he
> couldn't tolerate Judy.

Those who think I "drove Cliff out" should go
back and reread our exchanges.

What *actually* happened was that he decided
to start beating up on me, and I fought back.

He wasn't used to getting at least as good as
he was giving--especially, I suspect, from a
woman--and *that's* what he couldn't tolerate.

  I would hate to lost Edg.  But FFL will survive,
> sometimes more fun, sometimes less.  I can't help but feel that
> Cliff cut himself off from a nice outlet.  Curtis, you are so right
> on.  Self discipline, not imposed discipline is what makes for a
> strong community.   IMHO, Judy has much a right as anyone to
express
> herself as she sees fit.

Thanks for that, at least.