<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Lurk,
I missed Cliff Rees (not spelled Reese?)  posting here?  He was a very
 interesting movement guy if it was the same guy I knew.  What posts
 can you direct me to?  I would like to read his perspective on his
 movement life if he posted it.

Cliff was well traveled, and had the opportunity to rise into the
higher echelons of TMO because of his business dealings.  So, he
always had plenty of good stories to share in this regard.  His handle
was Cliffthedancer, and as well, he always had some fun stories to
share about his personal life.  He also served well as a reality
check, and could come down hard on either side of the divide,
political or otherwise.  Perhaps it was in this regard that he ran
into interference with Judy.

I think some the frustration with Judy is that many come to FFL for
some easy banter, interesting discussion, venting, and Judy comes with
her game face on.  Not to say that Judy can't show a lighter side,
(she does have a good dry sense of humor IMO), but the discussion can
pretty quickly ramp up to a level that squeezes out the fun.

lurk