--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of authfriend
> Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 8:06 PM
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: What Fairfield and Fairfield Life
Could Become

> > You know, we lost Cliff Rees. That was a loss. He said he
> > couldn't tolerate Judy.
>
> Those who think I "drove Cliff out" should go
> back and reread our exchanges.

Well, women's emotions and feelings are more "superficial",
or rather, they (ems and f's) have a much stronger intellectual
component than men's, because the emotional centers in female
brains might have a "broadband" connection to the cortex.
That's why women can drive men grazy by verbally abusing
them, and specifically by "taking advantage" of the more "primitive"
emotional areas of male brains.

Or then again, praps not...  :/