--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- boo_lives <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister
> > <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >

> > > IMO, he looks a bit sad or worried in most
> > > of these pics:
> > >
> > > http://www.paulmason.info/gurudev/photogallery.htm
> > >
> > > I guess he knew what the world would have to go
> > through
> > > during the 20th century.
> > >
> > Or how MMY would start selling supernormal powers
> > and Enlightenment at
> > $1 million a pop to spiritual gullible americans,
> > all proceeds going
> > into an offshore account in the jersey islands named
> > Brahmananda
> > Saraswati Trust, which finances real estate
> > development and lavish
> > lifestyles of the varma/srivasta clans.
>
> Slam dunk!!

I guess I never figured that Guru Dev is that weak, blind and stupid-
-

That a saint who could make himself dynamically known to many after
his bodily death, who apparently organized a massive yagya to end
world war two, who manifested money out of the ether, who lived
unaided in the forest from the age of nine, would be incapable of
using his highly developed intuition to pick a worthy successor to
spread his message, one who he even provided with the mantras useful
for the world, on his deathbed?

Of all those who he could of chosen, at his pinnacle of wisdom and
popularity as Shankaracharya of the North, of all of those attracted
to him, he choses someone who is greatly flawed, to destroy and cast
doubt on all of his work?

Sorry, but I ain't buyin' it.:-)