--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In order to be functioning from the 'Home of all the Laws of Nature',
> (Brahm) the Kundalini energy MUST be awakened, there is no other way.
> If you need a description of such an experience look in Revelation 1:1
> thru 1:20 and it will give you a description of conscious
> transcending, since you don't have one and haven't been given one!!
>

> My guess is that few or NONE of the current Purusha or Siddhas have
> 'awakened' the Kundalini, hence there is NO MMY effect, how could
> there be?>>

I know so many sidhas who have had kundalini experiences as a common
occurance it is tedious for most of them to talk about it anymore. It
is such a great experience, and yet most siddhas have moved far beyond
that.

> What you are saying may sound good, but it's nothing but wishful
> thinking at best and nonsense at worst. >>

Lol, got any scientific proof to back up your statements, published in
peer-reviewed scientific journals?
Because believe me, Hagelin will leave you squirming in the dust when
it comes to that. Without that your statements are a joke. Laughable
for anyone of any level of education

OffWorld