Judy,

I just can't believe you're "into this" as much as you seem to be.
Are you just pulling my chain?

To me, all my reading about aliens considered EVERY SINGLE concept
about them, their psychologies, their technologies and, yep, why or
why not they might use cropcircles for "some reason."  These are books
by Carl Sagan, etc.  Scientists, ya know?  Want a reading list?

I just can't get there from here -- I just can't see an alien
intelligence "messing with Earthlings" like that -- this said even
though I DO BELIEVE that all of Hollywood's sci-fi productions ARE in
fact a way to "soften the blow" when the aliens do finally arrive.  I
just don't see cropcircles as a "professional, first contact,
methodology."  I mean, there's sooooooo many other ways to do whatever
they're doing with cropcircles -- if cropcircles are messages.  If
they're yantras, then that's another story, but now we're speculating
that aliens are also "Gods" of a sort.  What next, another religion on
the same order as the one started by those jungle folks who thought
WWII airplanes flying overhead were Gods?

Sorry, like when I unloaded on the guy who thought he saw a star going
nova in a three second span of time, I just can't see a basis for even
beginning to consider cropcircles as legitimately mysterious in some
core measurement that would prompt me to, say, ask the world to stop
putting so much money into the space program and do cropcircle
research instead.  Gotta prioritize, and geeze there's sooooo much to
study first that could really really really benefit human kind.

Even TM would be a better candidate to be studied than cropcircles.

Now, as a sign of my good faith, as a sign that even your "energy" is
not going to trigger me, I will read "as much as I can stomach" from
any five Web sites you recommend -- then I'll chime in and see if I
have to admit that "I got caught same as Judy."  So, give me five
links, or just tell me to go to the first five given in your postings.

The problem is, and it's huge, is that I'm not smart enough nor
scholarly enough to debunk or winningly support concepts that are so
"iffy."

I've been had by much "less important" promises from true believers --
money, time, alternate opportunities not explored, man o man, so much
given by me VOLUNTARILY to cults, lost causes, scams, panics, fads,
etc.  Sigh. The best I'll be able to do on cropcircles is become a
true believer -- I sure don't think I will be able to become a
promoter with any degree of confidence, nor would I stand on a soapbox
to decry the concept with any hope of being "the final word" on the
subject.

I did my stint.  I promised the world it could fly if only it would
believe in my magic words given to me by magic people.

What, Judy, is inside you that gets you so hot on this?  Might be a
personality pattern underlying it, eh?

And I DO believe Bush arranged for 911, but I'm not obsessing and
reading every conspiracy blog, book and candle about it. I've had it
beaten out of me -- Y2K, TM, JYOTISH, HIPPY VALUES, POETRY, MUSIC,
SEX, FOOD, and on and on .... geeze, how many more times down the
primrose path-o-great-promises must I go?  I did identification, and
now I'm seeking a twelve step program for that disease.

It's all illusion, and every time I invest in it, I dive in deeply and
find out there's nothing there to cling to -- no actual certainty.

I would say that most folks are like me and have wasted their lives
trying for one gold ring or another -- only to come up with brass
tchotchkies.  It always tastes like paper when I eat pictures of
mouth-watering food.  I hate that!

Edg