Caire Giovanni wrote:
Hi,

If I understoot the problem correctly, the solution could be to declare the
DynamicImport-package manifest header in the bundle that contains the JADE-Core
and specify * as its value.
This should allow the JADE-Core bundle to load classes from all exported
packages.
Let me know if this works. In case it does :-), would you be interested in
making your work available to the community. I think it could be useful for
many people.

Bye

Giovanni
I haven't test DynamicImport yet. But I'm pretty sure that it will work. BTW, I'll prefer to find a way to patch the JADE in order to fix the Classloading issue. IMHO DynamicImport should be used only when your are using external library that you can't modify, because it breaks the automatic OSGi dependency resolution system.