From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stefano Lenzi
Sent: giovedì 19 aprile 2007 12.42
To: felix-dev@incubator.apache.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [jade-develop] Felix/OSGi and JADE Second Part

Caire Giovanni wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If I understoot the problem correctly, the solution could be to declare the
> DynamicImport-package manifest header in the bundle that contains the
> JADE-Core and specify * as its value.
> This should allow the JADE-Core bundle to load classes from all exported
> packages.
> Let me know if this works. In case it does :-), would you be interested in
> making your work available to the community. I think it could be useful for
> many people.
>
> Bye
>
> Giovanni
I haven't test DynamicImport yet. But I'm pretty sure that it will work.
BTW, I'll prefer to find a way to patch the JADE in order to fix the
Classloading issue.
IMHO DynamicImport should be used only when your are using external
library that you can't modify, because it breaks the automatic OSGi
dependency resolution system.