Anyone out there interested in having a meeting on the future of felix? I'm
tentatively thinking Wednesday at 7pm PST (I believe 1pm-ish on Thursday for
the Australians) on [#felix](irc://irc.freenode.net/#felix). We've stagnated a
bit but I don't feel that felix is dead. I think some folks are just
unmotivated. I've got some ideas on some major projects that could be fun, like
fully supporting the iphone, writing a [llvm](http://llvm.org) backend, and
rewriting the standard library to take more of an advantage of felix's
capabilities. I'd also like to explore dropping features from felix that are
redundant and confusing. Finally, I'd also like to explore the implementation
of felix, and how it could be changed. For instance, supporting partial
compilation, how should we deal with all these output files, generating
documentation, and are there better command line tools that we could use.

Please let me know by replying here or the mailing list if you're coming, or if
you'd like to change the date/time. I'm also logged into
[#felix](irc://irc.freenode.net/#felix) most of the day, so feel free to stop
by there too.