My only experience with a FeLV+ cats getting the vaccine was scary.  One of
my adult cats (prob. 5-8 years old -- rescue cat so we were unsure of age)
was at the Vet's and without thinking, they gave him the FeLV vaccine.
Shortly thereafter, he started a downward spiral and it only got worse,
eventually (w/i 7 mos) I PTS.  Now, it could be a coincidence, but it made
me uneasy.  I have heard what you are saying, but until there is more info,
I doubt I would intentionally do that.  Maybe others have had a more
positive experience.

Tracy Weese
[EMAIL PROTECTED]