Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 7:44 PM
Subject: RE: NJ feral group

Hi, Renee, if you ever decide to adopt Emma in let me know – I can show you how to tame Emma – about 90% of the cats I have are feral, or at least used to be  feral cats – and I have adopted all  in my house over the course of years – it’s amazing how feral cat can adopted into our lives and adjust well.  They all love being inside and don’t show any interests of going outside (and I have a few dozens of them)  – and if you are going to have her spay in near future, you can have her test at the same time, so that you can decide whether you can take her in or not (though through my experience, it’s hard for me to release back positives because of their conditions.  But I feel like she has a good chance that she is negative for some reason.

Please don’t get discouraged – I know how you feel, besides the ones I have in my house, I also go around feed about 50 feral in different colonies and I get overwhelmed and depressed very often, wishing that I could do more for them… but I am just taking one day at a time, and do the best I can for them.. and you are doing the same.

Love,

Hideyo