Hi Michelle!

Unfortunately, not much improvement...he stays a the vet's office
during the day for fluids and supportive therapy...his appetite is
still close to nil and now he is combating severe diarrhea!  The vet
is trying everything she can think of and Ewok is being such a little
sweet-heart about all of the poking, prodding and syringe feedings.  I
just made up a batch of pureed boiled chicken and brown rice...at
least he's able to hold everything down...I'm going to give the
slippery elm a shot, but I'm holding off on any beneficial bacteria as
he is getting an antibiotic at the same time.  I'm not sure what else
to do but keep up the supportive therapy until his GI tract is in
working order, again!  I hope he bounces back soon, his blood-work is
normal as of Monday, and the vet is going to check it again
tomorrow...I miss my little fussy boy!  :(

Jen

"But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be
unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world;
You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed..." --Antoine
de Saint-Exupéry

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know
each other.  If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and
what you do not know you will fear. What one fears one destroys." --
Chief Dan George