I once trapped a stray that threw up EVERY time he ate unless I just gave him little bits.  He would just scarf down the food so quickly (whole) he would throw it up.

Most of my cats throw up pretty frequently.  Usually it's due to a hairball.  You don't always see the hairball right away, but after they throw up a few times..... there it is.....

If you haven't fed her in 10 hours I think I might at least give her a little broth. Maybe a fourth of a cup is all.  Do you have a can of chicken noodle soup or something like that?  Is she drinking?  I wouldn't want her stomach to get too empty.  sometimes when you get too hungry it upsets your stomach by itself.  Also you don't want her to get dehydrated.  Has she been drinking.

I don't know what you're feeding her with the raw diet, but if you could smash up just a little (like a tablespoon full is all) really mushy and see what happens I would do it.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Thanks, Tonya. That does make me feel a little better. She only vomited right after eating. She then wanted to be fed again!

I have not fed her for about 10 hours now. I think I am going to wait until the morning. So you think if she vomits after getting a little food in the morning I should try reglan (that's probably what you were referring to and I have it in the house from  Simon) and see if that takes care of it?

Have you ever had a cat throw up every meal for 1.5 days?  I am actually not sure she threw up breakfast yesterday, and don't really think she did as I never found any vomit from it, but she did throw up the night before and last night and this morning after eating...

Michelle