Hi guys,

I took 5 kittens/cats in to be tested today.  The little girl who
previously tested pos tested negative today.  So did all her
littermates and the unrelated cat.  Very, very good news.  I still
don't understand how one who tested positive 3 days ago tested
negative today, but she did.

The vet at the clinic feels it is unnecessary at this point to have
cats in my home who have previously tested negative re-tested.  Do you
agree?

Also, unfortunately, one little girl I took in was diagnosed with a
heart murmur, so they would not inoculate her.  The vet also stated
she had some genetic abnormalities - asymmetric pupils and teeth that
curve in instead of going straight downI'm very worried about her now
as she is the love of my life.  Do any of yall know of any good web
resources on heart murmurs?  I'm taking her in for a second opinion
next weekend.

I wanted to thank everyone for being there for me the last few days.
You are an awesome group of people.  I learned a lot about this
disease, too.

Thanks so much,

Kelley