Julia, I'm sad to hear it's such grim news for Samantha. Ultimately, what you
decide
WILL be what is best for you, and what YOU feel is the right thing to do.
Follow your
gut instinct, if you think that her quality of life on the chemo will not be
good,
and that you may have better QUALITY time without it, then you do what is best
for
the two of you. I do have a few suggestions though, that may hurt to hear at
this
point, but that you will cherish later. Take the time to make a paw casting
now, take
some pictures of her. Cut a locket of her fur and put it somewhere very safe
where
you will always have it. These things, you will come to cherish years from now.
Then
just spend as much time with her as you can, while you can, and when the time is
right, make her journey swift and painless. This way, you will always know you
did
all you could to honor her life, to make her happy, and to keep her memory near
you, and you wont have any regrets.

Phaewryn