hey, pat, to whom was that addressed? i bet you didn't know i was on
this list, either!

MC

On 8/10/06, Patricia Lamoretti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I didn't know you were on this list?  PAT

Leslie Lawther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Leslie, I had to mention something to you about your kitten's cough.  If it
continues, please don't let it go.  I had a kitten who had a cough... took
her to the vet he diagnosed her with "Asthma".  I thought it was odd... we
already have an asthmatic cat, what were the chances of two?!  Anyway, the
coughing continued and one night we went to bed and got up the next morning
and found her.  Not knowing what killed her, we took her to our vet for
necropsy and found out she had heartworms.  The vet tried to tell us there
was nothing we could have done, she had them when we got her... but had we
known earlier, there are some things you can do to make survival more
viable.  Your kitty's cough could be from the surgery... but if it
continues, please have her tested for heartworms... I'll miss Salem until
the day I die... and all I can do now is make others aware of it.
Leslie =^..^=

--
Leslie     =^..^=

To leave the world a better place - whether by a healthy child, a garden
patch, or an improved social condition - that is to have succeeded.  That
only one life breathed easier because you lived - that is success.
---Ralph Waldo Emerson