I'm so very sorry this has happened to you and Mama Kitty.  My niece's 15 y/o cat was murdered this spring by 2 canines because of irresponsable canine owners.  It happened right in front of the family, it was so fast they could do nothing to stop it.  Baxter never ran from a dog in his life and he wasn't going to start that day, it cost him his life.

Please give Mama a hug from me and I'm so happy she got away.  I hope you can calm yourself and Mama.

Roxane,
Horton, Iowa

Do you Yahoo!?