Hi Belinda,

Could you please add  Peanut to the special needs list?  She came to me 2 months ago with 2 of her companions, from a bad situation, & she is now having issues with her liver.  I am waiting on results of her bloodwork & urinalysis.  I have been syringe feeding her through the night, but she is very weak this morning.  She stopped eating abruptly the night before last & this crash come on like  load of bricks.  I am floored.  She has jaundice & her urine is a dark orangey yellow.  I'm praying like crazy that we'll be able to turn this around with the force feedings.  Depending on what the vet says, I may opt for a feeding tube.  I'm pretty scared but trying to remain optimistic, since that's what Peanut needs from me right now & I have read of cats recovering from liver issues.  She's 18 years old & I know they can't live forever, but I've only had her for 2 months & I just want to have longer to show her that this world can be a decent place & that she is loved before she moves on.  But, then again, it never seems like it was long enough when the time comes.  I just hope it isn't her time yet, selfish as that may sound.  I am determined, though, to do whatever is best for her, to the best of my knowledge.  Please keep my precious baby in your prayers.  Thanks for listening.

Yvonne