Nina,

I am so sorry about precious Spencer.  I hope you find
some comfort in knowing that you did what was best for
Spencer.  His body is whole again and free from pain.
I know when we lose 1 of our babies it leaves a hole
in our heart but we are all so blessed to have known
and taken care of these precious souls.
I hope you find peace in knowing that one day you and
your sweet precious boy will see each other again.
Your in my thoughts and prayers.

Cindy Reasoner