Dear Nina
 I am so sorry about Spencer. I have been bawling my eyes out for 15 mins. As Leslie L stated I felt like I knew him. OH Nina you sweet woman. I am so sorry. I have the pictures of Spencer laying on top on the couch that beautiful Angel. My heart dropped when I read this post. I can imagine you and Spencer sitting outside. You poor thing. My God I feel like I lost my own cat. I cant imagine your pain. I am so glad Spencer came back to you and you guys had made many more memories. Please Nina if there is anything  I can do please let me know.
kayte and Crackers