From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Lucy very sick again

I know she must seem like a yoyo or rollercoaster at this point, but please
say prayers for Lucy.  She has been extremely lethargic since yesterday and
today only ate 1/2 a jar of baby food.  She is a bit stuffed up and her nose is a
little bubbly, so I am hoping it is just the cold she has not shaken. I have
a vet aptmt tomorrow at 1 to get her an I-R shot.  She had some blood on her
bowels today too.  I am hoping that she just has not shaken the cold and it is
bothering her, and that the change to baby food and getting cold meds is just
irritating her IBD.  But she has some weird things, too. Like if I pet her
head or kiss it in certain spots where I usually do, she closes one eye and keeps
it closed for a while like something is wrong with it. About 1/2 hour ago she
also pawed at her eye like it was hurting right after I pet her.  It makes me
worry there is something like a tumor in her head or something. Has anyone
seen this symptom related to a cold, or to anything else?

She came off clavamox after only 4 days due to it giving her bad diarrhea,
but she seemed to recover except for a slight sniffle and occasional sneezes.
Then she really backslid starting yesterday. No fever, and in fact her temp
today was low for her-- 100.8-- though still in low normal range.

Please send her prayers and energy, and let me know if any thoughts come to
mind about what could be going on or what I should do.

Thanks,
Michelle

--
Leslie     =^..^=

To leave the world a better place - whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or an improved social condition - that is to have succeeded.  That only one life breathed easier because you lived - that is success.
---Ralph Waldo Emerson