I will keep Lucy in my prayers.

Gina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I know she must seem like a yoyo or rollercoaster at this point, but please say prayers for Lucy.  She has been extremely lethargic since yesterday and today only ate 1/2 a jar of baby food.  She is a bit stuffed up and her nose is a little bubbly, so I am hoping it is just the cold she has not shaken. I have a vet aptmt tomorrow at 1 to get her an I-R shot.  She had some blood on her bowels today too.  I am hoping that she just has not shaken the cold and it is bothering her, and that the change to baby food and getting cold meds is just irritating her IBD.  But she has some weird things, too. Like if I pet her head or kiss it in certain spots where I usually do, she closes one eye and keeps it closed for a while like something is wrong with it. About 1/2 hour ago she also pawed at her eye like it was hurting right after I pet her.  It makes me worry there is something like a tumor in her head or something. Has anyone seen this symptom related to a cold, or to anything else?

She came off clavamox after only 4 days due to it giving her bad diarrhea, but she seemed to recover except for a slight sniffle and occasional sneezes.  Then she really backslid starting yesterday. No fever, and in fact her temp today was low for her-- 100.8-- though still in low normal range.

Please send her prayers and energy, and let me know if any thoughts come to mind about what could be going on or what I should do.

Thanks,
Michelle

Visit my Tigger Tales site!

See my cats' gallery at Zazzle