Kelly,

I haven't used Oxyclean for urine removal, so I can't say one way or the
other, but my favorite cleaner which can be used on laundry too (as a
pre-treatment) is Simple Solution Cat Spray and Urine Remover.
Drs Foster & Smith have it on their website at:
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/Prod_Display.cfm?pcatid=3519&N=2002+113638

Kat (Mew Jersey)