Thanks Michelle,I believe they only get the Zithro.I stopped in to see her
tonight and she still looked pretty rough,but beautiful as usual.She did eat
treats for me though.I love her so much.
  Sherry

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
        Sending prayers, Sherry.  Does the sanctuary give them Immuno-regulin
shots when they have URI's? I find it really, really helps them get over it.
  Michelle

  In a message dated 11/20/2006 10:48:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL