I highly recommend trying to get them to give the I-R as well.  It's  not
that expensive-- $35 for a vial that has about 20 doses in it, and in my
experience they often only need two doses or so.  The shelter where my
positives
came from regularly uses it, as does Best Friends with their  positives.

Michelle

In a message dated 11/21/2006 10:40:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,