I posted yesterday knowing full well everybody was SHOPPING.   Hopefully today
is better for computer time.  We have a number of feral cats on which we need
to determine Felv status, therefore we are looking for in-home test kits. I
searched the archives of FelvTalk but got myself really confused (not unusual).

I notice on line that different in-home kits are available (Revival even
carries two).  Of course what I want is reliability.  So my big question:  is
the saliva test as reliable as the blood test for diagnosing Felv?    Does
anyone have a recommendation of brand and source?  I would deeply appreciate
advice from others who know more than I (which is almost nothing!).   Thanks,
Pat in WI