---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fletcher, Katherine HT3 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Dec 3, 2006 11:37 AM
Subject: Kitty info
To: TenHouseCats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My cat Cleo is a 2 year old calico female. She is located in Norfolk,
VA. Also I am willing to take her anywhere around Kendalville, IN, since
that is where my mom lives. She is kind of skitish but very loving and
cuddly at night. I don't know about dog or kid friendly since I've never
seen her around either. She does get along well with my other cat
Kallie. If there is anything else that could be of use let me know
please. Thank you.
~Katie