interferon with I-R is ok.  I have not heard or read about any  interactions
between I-R and anything else, but can not know for sure.

So glad he is feeling better. I do think it's a URI. Lucy just had fever,
lethargy, and inappetance, sneezed a couple of times and I saw her nose bubble
once or twice, but no runny nose or eyes or anything.  I think Bandy has a
similar, if not the same, thing.
Michelle

In a message dated 12/17/2006 8:25:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,