Sending prayers to you and Bandy.

elizabeth

On 12/20/06, Kerry Roach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, he did good over the weekend until Tues..then the temp shot back up
to 104.8. He had to go back to the vet on Tues for adequan injection so he
got another round of dex, and 2 antibiotic injections..I guess the temp went
back down as I can't check it at home right now due to some ear inflammation
going on, too..I use the ear thermometer.  He is eating good so far again
and I will go back on Fri since the vet will be closed until Tues. after
that..He will be re-checked and I hope he is on the mend this time...She
also added clindamycin twice a day with the baytril..He has an infection
going on somewhere, but not sure what or where.
He is down to 6.25# now so that isn't good...He has lost 1 pound since
Nov. 17.  I hope I can get the wt back on him...
Head butts to all,
Kerry, Bandy and Inky