So, I've just recently added to this list and have been reading just about
everything I get in order to try and get the hang of things.  My name is
Ashley and I have a Felv+ cat named Mr. Kitten.  I got him from our local  SPCA
in
Jan 2004 and he will be turning four this upcoming January.   Shortly after
bringing him home Mr. Kitten had a runny nose that just wouldn't  go away, so
off to the first vet.  This vet did no testing at all, just  sent me away with
antibiotics.  Second vet ran all sorts of tests and this  is when I learned
that he was Felv+  The vet's first response was  euthanasia, but since Mr.
Kitten
was an extremely happy (and healthy, for the  most part) cat, I decided to
take him back home.  Upon hearing this  decision the vet told me how the
research on the internet is wrong and there is  no cure and all the "supposed"
treatments are just a waste of money.  So I  was a little put off from ever
trying
anything.  I've recently been doing a  lot more research and getting more
involved and I am starting to see that there  are different alternatives out
there.
As of right now I haven't been giving Mr.  Kitten anything other than his
regular food and water, but like I said, I'm new  to the homeopathic world.  I
just watned to let you guys out there know  that hearing such stories are so
inspiring and it's really nice to know there  are things that actually work and
help.  Just recently Mr. Kitten is  becoming a little more picky about his
food, one day he scarfs down everything  in front of him and other days he has
no
desire for anything.  It makes me  a little nervous because I know that loss
of appetite could lead to many other  downfalls, but hopefully he is just being
a brat.  But anyway, I just  wanted to introduce myself and Mr. Kitten and
let you guys know how grateful I  am for people like you!