When Smokey first started taking the IR he would also
get a shot of Winstrol every other week for about 2
months.  The vet said it would help him to feel
better.  I can't remember what Winstrol is now.  I
have found that memory isn't what it use to be.  I
hope you can try the IR.  Bandy is in my prayers.

Cindy