  From: Kelley Saveika
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 1:44 PM
  Subject: Re: How do yall do it?

  Hi Belinda,

  She is not on any prescribed meds yet.  I have her on a lot of supplements
including CoQ10, l-lysine, l-carnitine, and a multivitamin, on the
recommendations of the kitty heart list.  Her immune system is not strong,
though probably not as weak as an FELV kitty.  She also gets ill with uri every
time I go out of town.  She doesn't like being separated from me, even though
she adores the pet sitter.

  I wasn't really happy with the recommendations of the internist (basically
wait and see if it gets worse) so I am taking her to the cardiologist this
time.   I am told she may have me chant over her and things.  I will  chant all
day if it makes her better.  I just am not really happy with forking over $380
and being told to go home and see if it gets worse and wait to see if she will
live or die.