I gave Junior some probiotics that you sent me. I cleaned out the litter
boxes earlier today, so I cannot verify if he has pooed. I brought his box
back into my bedroom so I can monitor the situation. He does not seem in
distress at this time other than me giving him the dreaded eye ointments. I
will try to get some pumpkin before I go to work. Or I could just cook the
one sitting on my deck. I let you know how it goes.

Thanks

Sally Davis

Junior needs your help with his care fighting Feline Leukemia. Our story
www.geocities.com/dmyllas/sally_page.html

please help us if you can

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=puttyrat%40k6az.