Thanks for the information. At times I think Junior has done well and at
times I am not so sure. Seeing how fast Pumpkin and Tiny died I treasure the
moments I have with Junior.

Oh Yes and with all this going on with my cats. I did not get Daisy fixed in
November like I had planned to do. I use a low cost spay neuter clinic here
in Richmond, Va. I called last week for an appt, but missed the call as I
was away when They returned my call. I called again this week. Well they are
extremely busy so her appt is not until Feb 27. She is coming in heat. And
will probably come in heat again b4 2/27/07.  Is there anything out there
that will calm her down?

Sally