It is a Long Island Cheese, a very long keeping winter squash/pumpkin. I did
not notice any mold on it. I did scrub it b4 cooking. I also gave him half
an amoxicillin my vet told me it causes mucus which helps with elimination.
He peed well today. I had moved his litter box the utility room a week ago.
Maybe he did not like that so for now it is back in my room. I have to go to
work hopefully no problems while I am gone. I gave him his eye medicine. The
left eye is the worse. It is also his blind side. It is red and inflamed. I
don't think it was bulging as much as it had been.

Thanks

Sally Davis

Junior needs your help with his care fighting Feline Leukemia. Our story
www.geocities.com/dmyllas/sally_page.html

please help us if you can

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=puttyrat%40k6az.