Lucy and you are both in my prayers.  I do believe in the healing power of
prayer and meditation.

  Gina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
        The vets are still all stumped by her case but think it is wet fip.  I
have been researching feverishly and she is on a lot of meds and is eating, but
otherwise seems to be going downhill. Someone on an fip list serve emailed me
about a cat who had all the same symptoms plus additional ones who was not
given any hope and was hospitalized and not eating.  The man got all his
friends to pray for his cat, even though he himself was not religious, and his
cat inexplicably completely recovered. The vets can not explain it, but it is 5
months later and he is fine. I have read medical studies saying that people who
are prayed for tend to get better more frequently and faster, for whatever
reason (the study was written by doctors from a medical, not religious,
perspective and they offered no hypothesis of why). So I am asking all of you
to pray for Lucy to get better, for her to start producing red blood cells
again and for the fluid to go away from her belly and for her
 symptoms to all get better.  If you would pray for her even once,  I would
appreciate it. I have tried everything else.

  thanks as always,
  Michelle

Visit my Tigger Tales site!

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate