 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2007 11:53 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Please pray for Lucy

The vets are still all stumped by her case but think it is wet fip.  I
have been researching feverishly and she is on a lot of meds and is
eating, but otherwise seems to be going downhill. Someone on an fip list
serve emailed me about a cat who had all the same symptoms plus
additional ones who was not given any hope and was hospitalized and not
eating.  The man got all his friends to pray for his cat, even though he
himself was not religious, and his cat inexplicably completely
recovered. The vets can not explain it, but it is 5 months later and he
is fine. I have read medical studies saying that people who are prayed
for tend to get better more frequently and faster, for whatever reason
(the study was written by doctors from a medical, not religious,
perspective and they offered no hypothesis of why). So I am asking all
of you to pray for Lucy to get better, for her to start producing red
blood cells again and for the fluid to go away from her belly and for
her symptoms to all get better.  If you would pray for her even once,  I
would appreciate it. I have tried everything else.

thanks as always,
Michelle

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was
neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP to
be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax
penalties that may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers
to any such tax advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or
other entity, investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the
advice was written to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other
than Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP) of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such
taxpayers should seek advice based on the taxpayers particular circumstances
from an independent tax advisor.