She just laid around all day, very lethargic. When I woke up at 2:30 she  was
walking around the room looking at food bowls, so I fed her baby food and
she ate almost a jar. She then purred a lot when I pet and kissed her for a
while, and after I pilled her she washed herself. I just upped her pred again.
Her belly is super big. Gray thinks we shouldn't give her fluids anymore
because  he thinks they go to her belly, but the vet had said that would only
be
possible  if she had low proteins in her blood, which she doesn't. I am going
ask my  vet tomorrow about draining. She is laying on her heating pad right
now. Her  belly is so big that she often has to lay in strange positions to
accommodate  it. It is very frightening.

In a message dated 1/30/2007 3:57:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,