GLOW for you and mylo.

sometimes doing all that is medically possible is NOT the correct
choice for the cat, tho it may be what seems right for us. i always
ask the critter--and when they make it clear that they no longer want
to be treated, and fight assisted feeding and fluids, i have to
respect that, because as much as i don't want them to be gone, i do
not want to force them to stay beyond their time to meet my needs.

they have a much keener sense of the cycles of life than we do, and i
have learned so much from sharing their journeys.

MC