Michelle - I am crying as I read this email as I know how much you want
Lucy to get better and so do I ---I wish I had this power to cure all
the sick babies in the world to make a miracle happen.. Michelle - don't
think about euthanizing her right now.. she is eating.. and she does not
seem to be in pain.. who knows she may beat this thing even if it's FIP
- sometimes, according to dr. ishida's paper, it takes 2 to 4 weeks to
fluid to be gone completely and recover from FIP.. again the challenge
is the anemia status - I think that is the biggest challenge her - you
could give her transfusions to buy time until epogen starts working..

Just continue to fight with her.. she is fighting with you - if for some
reason, if she does not want to anymore.. you will know.. just love her
like there is no tomorrow.. hold her and kiss her and enjoy every minute
and every second.. she is your baby,, and she will always be your baby
and no one can take that away from you...

Hideyo

  _____