Ask your vet about feeding raw. Primal has cubes that you thaw..no fuss, no mess and, for those of us who have meat only for the cats, no having to deal with "it." According to my Junior Partner, Dixie Louise, the stuff is great mixed with some water and lots of chopped broccoli. For her, the price is less than Fancy Feast or EVO because it is so concentrated (the reason for adding some water).

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: "cindy reasoner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 1:22 PM
Subject: Re: pet-food recall info

I finally got 3 of my cats to eat the Evo.  Katie's
(my diabetic cat)true brother Simon was diagnosed as
being diabetic on Sunday so the vet said I needed to
get him to eat the Evo because it is low carbs.  Katie
won't touch it but Simon, Nick and Tabby Cat are
starting to eat it now.  I can't believe I have 2
diabetic cats and Nick is another true brother so
eventually I may have 3.  I am so relieved they are
eating the EVO especially Simon because it is better
for him.

Cindy Reasoner

--- Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You forgot the crackers and mayonnaise!

Kelley Saveika wrote:
> I tried some Evo last night (entirely
accidentally) but the cats love
> it, except Sugar, who I don't think realizes it is
food.

> On 5/3/07, Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Thanks MC.  It would be much easier if a list was
compiled with
>> brands and
>> foods that have been verified by testing to be
safe.  I have 3 cases of
>> Triumph wet food, (not the particular flavors on
the list), that I'm now
>> afraid to feed.  I'd eat them myself over
crackers, but I'm not sure how
>> much I'd like beef and salmon combined together,
(maybe a little
>> mayonnaise).  Pretty soon some adventurer will
start selling
>> home-testing
>> kits we can use before we set the food bowls
down.