yeah, drops are good for the nose addition, for sure! (unless you're working
with persians, in which case you can't always FIND the nose.....)

On 5/8/07, Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Terramycin i use ointment..triple antibiotic I use drops...Sometimes I
have to have drops so i can get them in the nose, though I guess I
could use both.

http://www.rescuties.org