Yes, i have a few who have had a little diarrhea.  They have been
treated with albon and it is pretty much cleared up.

They look SOOO much better today.

The ones upstairs in the bathroom I was doing a great job of
isolating.  Then they got large enough to want to explore, while still
being small enough to be able to wiggle under the door jamb.  That's
how *they* got it.

Little Muffin's eye looks bad.  I hope she'll be ok.