Sheryl,
Kelley and Susan are talking about Terramycin ointment, (you can get it otc at better pet supply stores). I've never heard of using regular topical neosporin in somebody's eyes. I would have been uncomfortable trying that. BNP, (bacitracin, polymixin, neomycin) is available with a prescription. I've personally never used it. A cotton ball soaked in saline solution helps sooth their eyes and keep them clean. Sometimes that's all that is necessary if you catch a gunky eye in time.
Nina

Sheryl Spagg wrote:
What do you put on their eyes?  I was told to use
neosporin and it will clear up their eyes and it has
worked wonders with my kittens...their eyes are as
clear as they should be...
Susan Hoffman wrote:

*/Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:
FYI:  BNP ointment is far superior to terramycin.